Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Want to share....

I have been receiving complements that are awesome and would love to share them with you! I am so not used to this so it is a little overwhelming to read or hear them.

From my Aunt Fran:"you crochet just like Mom (my grandmother) did, it is hard to tell the front from the back and that is when you know you have quality work. You should charge so much more to let people know they are getting quality work and not something cheaply made"

From my cousin Gail "Diana, these are beautiful!  You carried Grandma George's legacy through the generations!"

Mountgreenwoodgifts Giftshop
Great job, Diana! Just when you were getting discouraged! WAY TO GO! We are very excited about getting your products stocked! I have scanned thru your Etsy shop and you do an excellent job! Quality and reasonable pricing! That table cloth has the crafts(wo)manship of an expert and I can see you take pride in your work!

FairyQueenCrochet
Your crochet creations are very beautiful! Doilies are so intricate and delicate. I love the colors you used. The butterfly is exquisite. I had to express my admiration for your talent. Have A beautiful Etsy Year. xxx Fairyqueencrochet

There are more but I can't find them right now! I just want to let you all know that I am so totally in awe of your compliments and will keep up the high standards I set for myself.  I can not sell something that I am not happy with, so I make sure I undo any mistakes along the way to only sell my absolute best work!

Wishing you all the best in your sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment